You are submitting an entry for the following award:
Sport for Conflict Resolution Award
STOP: Before you enter, read the below in full!
The entry process is four steps.
Step 1: Read the criteria, download the entry form (below) and complete it. Do not
continue the process below until you have finished this step.
Step 2: Fill out the below information, which will be shown online, and click ‘next step’.
Again, do NOT submit this until you are ready to upload your completed entry form.
Step 3: Upload your completed entry form and supporting attachments.
Step 4:Provide references, the details of which will be emailed to you.
Criteria specific to this category:
In addition to following Beyond Sport's Four Basic Principles, the entry must show:
- That the project uses sport to address key issues in:
- Areas experiencing pre-, current, or post-conflict situations and/or
- Communities considered to be at peace, but suffering from high levels of violence through criminal activity or local cultural / ethnic tension (such as gang rivalries or drug trafficking).
- That the project targets, involves and engages people from various backgrounds involved in the conflict
- That the project has a lasting effect on the wider community beyond the programme itself
In addition to the above, the entry must show:
- That the project has been operational for a minimum of two years (in relation to the date of your Awards entry)
- That the project has effectively used partnerships
- That the project has well-supported evidence of change through a monitoring and evaluation structure
- That your targeted audience has played a role in the design of your programme