You are submitting an entry for the following award:
Best New Project
STOP: Before you enter, read the below in full!
The entry process is four steps.
Step 1: Read the criteria, download the entry form (below) and complete it. Do not
continue the process below until you have finished this step.
Step 2: Fill out the below information, which will be shown online, and click ‘next step’.
Again, do NOT submit this until you are ready to upload your completed entry form.
Step 3: Upload your completed entry form and supporting attachments.
Step 4:Provide references, the details of which will be emailed to you.
This category is for:
- New organisations using sport for social change
- Existing development organisations that have started using sport
- Existing sport for development organisations that have started a brand-new initiative
Criteria specific to this category:
In addition to following Beyond Sport's Four Basic Principles, the entry must show:
- That the project or initiative that has been operational for less than two years (in relation to the date of your Awards entry) and is not a replicated programme from an existing sports organisation
- An innovative project that explores new ways to use sport for social change
- That the project conducted planning and research within the community that there is a need for the initiative before launching
- A long-term strategic plan
- That the project has effectively used partnerships
- That the project has a monitoring and evaluation structure in place and has begun gathering results