You are submitting an entry for the following award:
UNICEF Sport for Education Award
STOP: Before you enter, read the below in full!
The entry process is four steps.
Step 1: Read the criteria, download the entry form (below) and complete it. Do not
continue the process below until you have finished this step.
Step 2: Fill out the below information, which will be shown online, and click ‘next step’.
Again, do NOT submit this until you are ready to upload your completed entry form.
Step 3: Upload your completed entry form and supporting attachments.
Step 4:Provide references, the details of which will be emailed to you.
Criteria specific to this category:
In addition to following Beyond Sport's Four Basic Principles, the entry must show:
- That the project uses sport to deliver a demonstrable increase in the number of children accessing education or in the quality and relevance of education they receive
- That gender has been taken into consideration as an integral part of programme planning
- That the views of the children and young people involved in the project have been taken into account in the design of the project, and that they are involved in planning and running it, and in its monitoring and evaluation
In addition to the above, the entry must show:
- That the project has been operational for a minimum of two years (in relation to the date of your Awards entry)
- That the project has effectively used partnerships
- That the project has well-supported evidence of change through a monitoring and evaluation structure
- That the project's targeted audience has played a role in the design of the programme