You are submitting an entry for the following award:
Corporate of the Year
STOP: Before you enter, read the below in full!
The entry process is four steps.
Step 1: Read the criteria, download the entry form (below) and complete it. Do not
continue the process below until you have finished this step.
Step 2: Fill out the below information, which will be shown online, and click ‘next step’.
Again, do NOT submit this until you are ready to upload your completed entry form.
Step 3: Upload your completed entry form and supporting attachments.
Step 4:Provide references, the details of which will be emailed to you.
Criteria specific to this category:
- That the submitting organisation is:
- A for-profit business that use sport within its philanthropic/corporate responsibility/citizenship/social marketing programmes (Professional teams should apply under ‘Sport Team of the Year’) or
- A non-profit applying on behalf of a corporate partner (the corporate partner will be the recipient of the Award)
- That the business has a significant commitment towards delivering social change through sport.
- That the business goes beyond solely monetary investment in social causes and demonstrates a broader, creative use of the company’s assets (eg employee engagement)
- That the socially responsible efforts are aligned with the strategic objectives of the company
- Evidence of partnerships with relevant practitioners/organisations in regard to the social issue being tackled
- A strong ‘inclusive’ strategy when engaging participants in community programmes (eg gender, race, ethnicity, disability, economic background, etc.)
Judges will look favourably on those entries whose community engagement efforts are actively contributing and integrated into the business’s overall financial objectives
In addition to the above, the entry must show:
- That the business has effectively used partnerships
- That the business has well-supported evidence of change through a monitoring and evaluation structure