More about Federation Internationale de Hockey (FIH)
The FIH is the international governing body for the sport of hockey. Its mission is to:
- Encourage, promote, develop and control hockey at all levels throughout the world
- Support and maintain the ideals and objects of the Olympic movement and in particular the fight against doping
- Exercise jurisdiction over and to determine disputes or disagreements between Members, between Continental Federations, between Members and Continental Federations, between Athletes and FIH and between Athletes and a Continental Federation
- Establish and maintain an efficient administration
- Preserve the independence of the FIH in all matters directly or indirectly concerning Hockey without the intervention of any outside authority
- Conduct itself and take such administrative, financial or other actions as are necessary and in conformity with and in furtherance of its objects.