From 19th to 21st October 2015, two-term FEI President, HRH Princess Haya Al Hussein; Commonwealth Games Federation CEO, David Grevemberg; UNICEF UK President, Lord Ashdown; World Rugby CEO, Brett Gosper; Albanian Prime Minister, Edi Rama, plus many more will come together in London for the seventh annual Beyond Sport Summit & Awards.
The Beyond Sport Summit & Awards will bring together the most powerful sport-led, social innovators and global leaders to address sport’s role in driving positive social change. Reflecting on recent events that have affected people across the world, the central theme at this year’s Summit will be Beyond the Divide, exploring how sport can be used to address conflict, reduce ignorance, and bridge religious, racial, ethnic and economic gaps in society.
To learn more, watch our video below.
Over the course of the three days, attendees will get the chance to…
- Be part of a unique gathering bringing together the world of sport for social change
- Get stuck in with community site visits to projects delivering social change on the ground
- Better understand how sport is being used to tackle the economic and cultural issues that underpin conflict and create divides
- Celebrate some of the world’s most inspirational sport and social change organisations with a night dedicated to the Beyond Sport Awards, supported by Comic Relief
- Reunite with old friends and make new potential collaborations through multiple networking opportunities, from receptions to awards ceremonies to interactive workshop sessions
You can download a full overview of the event here